Last Update

SEARCH FOR A MANUAL

Tuesday 22 November 2011

BMW MOA - Color in the Catskills at Hunter Mountain (3 of 3) - Two Wheels 2 Anywhere (Episode1)

Part 3 of the 2nd annual BMW Motorcycle Owners of America dual sport rally in Hunter Mountain NY. After Pete's enlightening lesson in riding off road he interviews Max and Ben Stratton of MAX BMW who are co-sponsors of the event. The team find out what's involved in being a motorcycle cop while Rich and Mike test out the Bikercom on the road. The Dutchess County Sheriff's Office Motorcycle Patrol talk about their new Suzuki DR650's and elaborate on how they communicate with each other while on the road. Pete gets his chance to ride a police motorcycle himself, flashing lights and all!

Followed a BMW GS1200 for a while on a nice twisty road in France, somewhere near Nice. My bike is not a speed monster fully loaded, so don't expect anything fast. Read more about my trip on www.barothi.com I actually came back to this road now that I crossed France again on my way to Africa. I slept in the forest somewhere at 0:44 I think. Video Rating: 5 / 5

SERVICE MANUALS Auto Insurance F800ST Yamaha Motorcycle Manuals Kawasaki Motorcycle Manuals Playstation 3 News Universal Nissan Honda Motorcycle News Triumph Motorcycle News UFO Sightings BMW Service Manuals Ford News Ducati News Kymco Agility 50
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment